Qlear™ QL-MWF Premium Refrigerator Replacement Water Filter To Use & Compatible with GE® / Hotpoint® MWF / Kenmore® 46-9991
- Produces clean, fresh and delicious water and ice.
- Made of premium food grade polypropylene, with a coconut shell activated carbon block certified by NSF/ANSI standard 42, ion exchange resin according to WQA standards. Tested to meet FDA standards.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, iron, lead, mercury, rust, sediments, corrosion, particulates and more.
- Highly porous material ensures better flow rate.
- Retains beneficial minerals.
- Protects the components of your refrigerator from potential sediment.
- Easy Tool Free Installation.
- Premium quality 100% guaranteed.
HOW TO REPLACE THE FILTER
1. Locate the filter in the refrigerator and remove the old filter by gently rotating it 90° counter clockwise.
2. Write the installation date on the new filter as a reminder to replace the filter within 6 months.
3. Remove the sealing label on the top and insert the filter into the filter holder.
4. Position the filter inside the filter holder and slowly rotate the filter clockwise until it stops and is locked into place. Do not overtighten.
5. Run water through the dispenser for 5 minutes to clean the system.
6. Reset the water filter system.
To reduce the risk associated with property damage due to water leakage:
1. Read and follow the instructions before installation and use of this system.
2. Installation and use MUST comply with all state and local plumbing codes.
3. Protect from freezing. Remove filter cartridge when temperatures are expected to drop below 34° f (1° c).
4. Do not install on hot water supply lines. The maximum operating water temperature of this filter system is 100° f (38° c).
5. Do not install if water pressure exceeds 100psi. If your water pressure exceeds 80psi (552kPa), you must install a pressure limiting valve. Contact a plumbing professional if you are uncertain how to check your water pressure.
6. Do not install where water hammer conditions may occur. If water hammer conditions exist, you must install a water hammer arrester. Contact a plumbing professional if you are uncertain how to check for this condition.
7. The disposable filter cartridge MUST be replaced every 6 months, at the rated capacity or sooner if a noticeable reduction in flow rate occurs.
Temperature 33°f (0.6°c) to 100°f (38°c)
Pressure 30psi (207kpa), 100 psi (689kpa)
Flow rate 0.5 gpm (1.9 lpm)
Capacity 300 gallons (1,136 liters) or 6 months
WARNING: DO NOT USE WITH WATER THAT IS MICROBIOLOGICALLY UNSAFE OF UNKNOWN QUALITY WITHOUT ADEQUATE DISINFECTION BEFORE OR AFTER THE SYSTEM
REFRIGERATOR REPLACEMENT PREMIUM FILTER
compatible replacement for: ge® mwf, mwfa, mwfds, mwfint hotpoint® mwf, mwfa, hwf, hwfa
kenmore ® 46-9991, 9991, 46-9905, 9905, 46-9996, 9996
- Carbon block inside the product is certified against NSF/ANSI standard 42.
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, iron, lead, mercury, rust, sediments, corrosion, particulates and more. Retains beneficial minerals. Protects the components of your refrigerator from potential sediment.
- Produces clean, fresh, and delicious water and ice.
- Highly porous material ensures better flow rate.
- High quality standards Premium Quality 100% Guaranteed 1 Year Guarantee. Easy Tool Free Installation.
This Qlear refrigerator water filter contains a compressed carbon block which provides tremendous capacity to remove and/or reduce impurities and sediment that may be present in your drinking water. The carbon block has millions of active sites on its surface and within the structure which can absorb impurities like a sponge and can adsorb and hold other types of impurities on its surface like a magnet. Additionally, this filter can catalytically breakdown other impurities very similar to the way a catalytic converter works in your automobile. These processes ensure that you are getting the cleanest and best tasting water possible.
The Qlear brand of replacement refrigerator water filters will meet or exceed the performance of the original OEM filter.
The Activated Sourced Coconut Shell for Best Water Purification is used and Designed to meet or exceed the OEM filter that it replaces, using newest technology with best Coconut shells, these filters will purify the water from most impurities up to 95% - 99% of dangerous contaminants: like Asbestos, Benzene, Chlorine taste, Better odor, Cysts, Lead, Particulates, Turbidity, Atrazine and lindane.
The filter comes in a beautiful retail box which is sealed by us at our factory to ensure the safety of the filter as it is shipped to you.
Replaces: GE: MWF, MWFA, MWFDS, MWFINT
Hotpoint : MWF, MWFA, HMWF, HMWFA
Kenmore: 46-9991, 9991, 46-9905, 9905, 46-9996, 9996
- Above-Mentioned brands are registered trademarks of their respective owners.
- GE, Hotpoint are registered trademarks of General Electric Company.
- Kenmore Is a registered trademark of KCD IP, LLC
- Qlear and their products are not affiliated with or approved by above mentioned companies and brands any use of the above-mentioned brands names is for demonstrating compatibility only